If you are after someone who can help you breathe life into your big dreams, to take your business to the next level, then look no further than Patsy Lim – High energy, results focused, lateral thinker, extremely well read and always has a pragmatic and commonsense approach to challenges. Such passion and breadth of experience is seldom found all rolled into one single person with such a strong background in financial, marketing and business experience.
DO YOU NEED AN EXPERIENCED BUSINESS CONSULTANT TO TAKE YOUR BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL?
- Do you need a person who can act as your Part Time Financial Controller as well as your Thinking Partner, Mentor & Coach?
- If you are not a resident of Australia and you would like to do business in Australia, do you know where to start?
- Do you need help with one-off projects, systemisation and/or management of business performance?
- Do you need someone to come in and do a real in-depth analysis of your organisation and provide some business development strategies that work?
- Are you frustrated at the lack of growth in your organisation?
- Would you like to know how you can bulletproof your business and put an end to the perpetual cashflow problems by developing a potential stream of customers?
- Are you tired of paying over the top for your bookkeeping services?
- Do you have someone whom you can trust that you can go to when you need to bounce new ideas you have for your business?
- Do you need someone who can offer a holistic approach to managing your business?
- Do you need advice from someone pragmatic who has the experience to know when you can take short-cuts for your business and when you can’t
If you answer YES to any of the above questions, then let’s connect to explore how I can add value to you or for more information on how to unlock your keys to Business Mastery. Success in business is not just about getting more and more information. It is also about the experience and how we apply that experience to the current situation. It is also about knowing the WHEN and the HOW.
Statistics show that:
- 8 out of 10 businesses fail in the first 5 years
- Only 1% of business owners are millionaires
Are the most successful entrepreneurs and business owners all born with the natural talents, resources, skills or luck to make their businesses fly? Are they the smartest kids who graduated from College with the highest marks? Are they the most popular kids from the “cool group”? History tells us that this is not the case.
I was certainly not the smartest kid in class. I was also not the rich kid who was born with a silver spoon in my mouth. And if I can do it, so can you! Have a listen to my story …
Patsy Lim FCA
I have seen business from both sides of the fence – as the Business Advisor and as the Business Owner. One taught me the financial skills I needed to start and run a business, the other taught me what it really means to be in business – about how to do business and more importantly, about how NOT to do business. Unlike some accountants who only know about business, I know what it means to be IN business. As an entrepreneur, I understand the issues that entrepreneurs face. I have “been there, done that.” I have had to deal with the same problems and fears you are facing or have faced.
One of my favourite quotes is by Barbara Johnson: “If we can keep our minds open to the blessings, humour and education in whatever happens to us – if we can set that little invisible radar dish on top of our heads to constantly search for blessings instead of disaster – our lives will be enriched by the experiences we endure and we can grow from the calamities that fertilise our lives”.
My own journey has taken me from being just another qualified accountant to becoming a true business mentor and consultant with a wholistic approach that requires an in-depth knowledge and application of leadership skills, human behaviour and neuroscience. It is this skill, experience and knowledge that I love to share. It is this combination of my business and financial background together with my entrepreneurial spirit that enables me to apply a potent blend of strong financial and accounting expertise, deep practical business experience, and entrepreneurial flair and creativity to complex business problems. I don’t say this to impress you but to impress upon you that I have an unusual mix of qualifications and experience not found in too many business consultants, trainers and mentors. Don’t take my word for it … Read what others have to say about me.
Training & Qualifications Earned:
- Chartered Accountant (1980)
- Registered Company Auditor (1990)
- Registered Tax Agent (1991)
- Licensed Proper Authority, Financial Planning (1994)
- Registered Migration Agent (2003)
- Certified John Maxwell Team Coach, Trainer and Speaker (2015)
- Certified Human Behaviour Consultant (2015)
Current/Previous Business Roles:
- Chief Executive Officer
- Member, President’s Advisory Council, John Maxwell Team
- Partner & Practice Manager, Accounting Practice
- Managing Director
- Sales & Marketing Director
- Co-Founder, Start-Ups
- Co-Founder, Artists in Arms Charity
- Chief Operating Officer
- Financial Controller
- Chair, The Executive Connection
- Auditor, Not for Profit Organisations
- Treasurer, Cystic Fibrosis Association
- General Manager
Business I’ve owned, part owned, or had hands-on involvement in:
- Professional Services – Accounting Practice, Coaching & Mentoring, Training, Migration
- Retail – Video Rental, Growers Market
- Property Development
- Medical Tourism
- Creative Arts – Art Sales
- Aquaculture – Koi Fish Breeding, Fish Farming
- Hospitality – Bed & Breakfast, Hostel & Homestay, Catering, Restaurant
- Manufacturing – Wall Panels, Blinds & Curtains, Environmental Products
- Web Design, SEO, Internet Marketing