The Only Two Themes You Will Need For Your Online Business
Divi From Elegant Themes – The Most Popular WordPress Themes In The World And The Ultimate Visual Page Builder
It’s the most widely used premium WordPress theme in the world according to stats from BuiltWith.com. Divi is more than just a theme, it’s a website building framework that makes it possible to design beautiful websites without ever touching a single line of code and without installing and configuring dozens of disjointed plugins.
Why I use Divi
- I found Divi to be very easy to use – it’s intuitive (unlike many other themes) and great for someone like me who just can’t be fussed to spend time to read instructions or watch videos on “how to” (For those who like “how to” videos, Divi provide excellent instructional videos)
- Every part of the website is customisable – colours, fonts, text styles, shadows, filters and more
- Divi integrates with WooCommerce and I can easily sell products online
- The theme comes with Bloom and Monarch – great for gathering leads and building social following online.
- Divi has a built-in with split testing tool Divi Leads.
- For those who prefer to work from templates, Divi come with hundreds of templates for virtually every industry you need to showcase.
My #1 Reason
Unlike many other wordpress theme providers, you can buy a LIFETIME access. A single subscription gets you UNLIMITED use of their themes and plugins. I can install them on as many websites (both my own and for my clients) as I like using a single license. I have paid for my lifetime purchase many times over. The best thing is that their support has not been compromised. THAT is incredible value for money!
What Thrive Theme Offer That Divi Doesn’t
The biggest struggle for most non-technical online business entrepreneurs is getting all the different pieces to work together. Thrive Theme overcomes this problem as their theme integrates all the apps you will need to run your website – From creating landing pages and funnels, quizzes, AB Testing to smart automations that allow you to build workflows to pass data between your different apps. Their Thrive Apprentice module allows you to create and sell an online course directly from your WordPress website! You can even run time sensitive or evergreen scarcity campaigns without the need of an expensive third party tool. For me, THIS full integration what gives Thrive Themes the edge over Divi.
The downside … Thrive Theme is not as intuitive as Divi. I actually HAD to watch their tutorials before I could figure out how to use their theme. I can achieve the same outcome with Divi but I would have to use more “patchwork” by adding other external plugins to do everything I want to do on my site. Therefore, I use both – Divi for my blog and all information pages and I use Thrive Theme on a subdomain to run my online courses and shop.