Online Self Help DIY learning can only take you so far.
Pay others to do what you don’t WANT to do.
Get help to do what you don’t know HOW to do
Solve your problems WITHOUT breaking the bank.
As your business grows, you may decide that you would like to take your business to the next level and grow a team. That leap from solopreneur to building a team is often the biggest leap you will make in growing your business. It brings many challenges that you would not have met before as a solopreneur. The climb to the top of your Success Pyramid has been climbed by many before you. Learning from mistakes made by other business owners is infinitely less expensive (and less traumatic) than making your own mistakes.
- You will likely need a bookkeeper or office manager to take over the mundane tasks that you don’t enjoy doing.
- You will likely need a virtual assistant to take over with the digital marketing that you have had to do yourself.
- You may need someone to work 1-on-1 with you and pre-empt what you need to know.
- You may need a Mentor – someone who has “been there, done that”.
- You may need a Thinking Partner – someone with whom you can bounce your next latest ideas off.
- You may need an Accountability Partner or a Coach – someone who will make sure you do what you say you will do and keep your on-track.
- You will need advice to know WHEN you should go and seek proper tax advice.
- You may need a part time CFO, or even a consultant to do that which you do not know how to do or have enough time to do.
This is what I do for just strictly a few that I choose to work with. When I work with you 1-on-1, you will also get access to all my IP and my network of overseas virtual assistants. Anything that I’ve created is freely yours to use. And if I haven’t created it myself, there’s a high probability I know where you can access some other expert’s work. Contact me if you would like to explore this option.